- 1 Coles Ancient Grain Roll
- 1 large red onion, cut and caramelized using 2 Tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar and 1 Tbsp Stevia
- 150 g Steggles 97% fat free turkey mince
- 1 teaspoon mango chutney
- 1/4 Himalayan salt
- 3 big leaves wombok lettuce
- cucumber slices
- 1 Bosc Pear Sliced
- Cut baguette in half ad warm in oven
- Finely chop enough onion rounds to equal 1/3 cup. Combine the chopped onion with turkey, and salt in a food processor. Form into a burger about 1/2 inch thick and rectangle shaped to match the shape of the bread.
- Spray pan with olive spray and cook burger in pan, turning once until cooked through
- To assemble sandwiches, spread the mango chutney on the bottom piece of baguette. Top with lettuce, cucumber, turkey burger, caremelized onion, Sliced Pear . Cover with the remaining bread.