Healthy Recipes Part 8: Sweet Potato Pancakes
This breakfast of champions will fuel your day and leave you wanting more!
- 150 grams Sweet Potato, mashed
- 1 scoop Protein(I like to use Nitro Core 24(cinnamon), or Chocolate Whey
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1/4 cup chopped Walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Cook batches in pre-sprayed pan on medium/ high temperature until bubbles form on the surface, then turn over and cook until dark golden brown.
- Serve with a sprinkle of Splenda